Every week Ralph will provide an article on nutrition. Ralph’s fifth article and others in the series can be found here.
We will be running the 10km course in March.
You can of course, run or walk any of the Trotter’s courses starting at 6:30am from the Turramurra Station Car Park.
Announced at the Trotters Christmas party, please find below the winners of our 42nd Annual awards:
BEST MALE RUNNER
– Ran City to Surf in Minutes for his Age
– Ran a Marathon PB at Berlin in 3:09:18
BEST FEMALE RUNNER
– Ran 4 Marathons/Ultras in 4 Months –
– 12 March 16 Six Foot Track 45km
– 10 April 16 Canberra Running Festival 50k
– 14 May 16 TNF Blue Mountains 50k
– 18 June 16 Glow Worm Tunnel Marathon 42.2k
– 18 Sept. 16 Blackmores Sydney Marathon 42.2k (completed despite being sick)
MOST IMPROVED MALE RUNNER
– First Trotter in SAN 10k run
MOST IMPROVED FEMALE RUNNER
– Consistent longer ks and overcoming injuries
BEST SENIOR MALE RUNNER
– First in Over 70 in Sixth Blackmores Marathon in 4:21
BEST SENIOR FEMALE RUNNER
– First in Over 70 in SAN 10ks run with 4 minute PB
Congratulations to all of our winners.
Contributed By: Les Bryce